Our customer is one of the leading international companies in developing AI mobility solutions and is creating the next generation of autonomous driving systems using deep learning and self-learning algorithms. With a revolutionary approach they transform from ADAS to full autonomy which will have a massive impact on the future of vehicle mobility
For the new subsidiary in Munich, we are looking to hire an Application Engineer (all genders) on a permanent basis.
This role is integral to ensuring the successful delivery of key performance indicators (KPIs) for a cutting-edge perception systems.
- Utilize internal tools to run comprehensive evaluations of the perception system’s performance.
- Develop and refine key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure the effectiveness and efficiency of the perception algorithms.
- Investigate and analyze issues within the perception system by utilizing internal tools and deep understanding of the system architecture.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify root causes and implement effective solutions.
- Work closely with customers to understand their specific requirements and expectations for the perception system.
- Collaborate with customers to define key metrics aligned with their needs and goals.
- Develop a deep understanding of the underlying technology and algorithms driving the perception system.
- Stay informed about the latest advancements in perception systems, and apply this knowledge to enhance system performance.
- Document evaluation processes, issue resolutions, and system improvements.
- Prepare and present KPI reports to customers, providing insights and recommendations for further enhancements
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or a related field.
- 3+ years experience as an Application Engineer
- 3+ years experience with Python.
- Strong technical background with the ability to understand complex perception algorithms and system architectures.
- Strong communication skills to collaborate with customers and present technical information clearly and concisely.
- Previous background in the robotic or automotive industry.
- Advantage- experience in evaluation of image processing or computer vision-based systems.
Join one of the most advance high-tech-companies in the automotive sector. It is still a „Startup-Environement“ with a lot of opportunities.
- Competitve salary with bonuses and other grants
- 30 Days of annual leave
- Hybrid working environment
- Individual benefits
- working environment at the „cutting edge“ of mobility