Die Stelle auf
solidAIS is Inno-Tec’s new Partner for Hardware-Software-Integration in the automotive sector. Together we are able to run our own hardware lab at Mercedes-Benz in Sindelfingen near Stuttgart. From Software to System, we enable projects to integrate and test software and system levels based on their needs.
In order to fulfill the growing demand from our customers, we would like to hire a Computer Engineer (all genders) on a permanent basement.
As part of our Hardware-Team at the lab in Sindelfingen you’re work on testing scenarios and set them up, Your work closely with other project members from Software and Hardware-Development, even on new high-tech Prototypes for the car industry.
- Setting up Testscenarios, from der Hardware evaluation, installation, updating and documentation
- debugging of errors and bugs
- assembly of Parts and components
- (first) experience in IT-Support, Administration, Engineering or comparable
- good Computer-Skills (Allrounder)
- experience in hardware and software testing nice to have
- experience in the automotive sector beneficial
- fluent English skills (Teamlanguage is English)
- able to work in Sindelfingen (remote impossible)
- willingness to learn new things, technologies etc.
Be part of a young and dynamic international team and participate in the automotive evolution in a high-tech environment.
- Lot’s of free space and self-organization
- We help you to your personal growth with trainings and continuous education
- lot’s of benefits and a long time perspective