Our customer is one of the leading international companies in developing AI mobility solutions and is creating the next generation of autonomous driving systems using deep learning and self-learning algorithms. With a revolutionary approach they transform from ADAS to full autonomy which will have a massive impact on the future of vehicle mobility
For the new subsidiary in Munich, we are looking to hire a Project Manager (all genders) on a permanent basis.
In this role, you will collaborate cross-functionally to lead teams of technical product leaders, algorithm, and SW developers. This will involve managing constant communication with our development partner’s project management team. You will work closely with cross-functional R&D, engineering, and business teams to deliver high-quality products that meet the needs of customers.
- Manage constant communication with development partner’s project management team, facilitating mutual demonstrations, and verifying that deadlines are met.
- Lead various teams to the successful completion of project goals, including R&D, Engineering, Operations, and Quality organizations.
- Build team ownership and commitment to the project plan. Identify, manage, and communicate project risks.
- Develop project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Prioritize, delegate, and manage tasks among team members to drive the execution of project deliverables and minimize risk.
- Interact with external and internal stakeholders by meeting regularly, responding to requests, and explaining procedures.
- Update and communicate program status to the company’s high management.
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or Engineering, or similar equivalent
- several years of experience in technical project/program management. A strong preference for work in Automotive companies
- This role requires continuous communication with customers and partners (OEMs & Tier-1s)
- Ability to execute day-to-day responsibilities while building toward a long-term strategy.
- Ability to identify gaps, plan mitigations, and lead to successful execution.
- Business and product-oriented with a strong sense of data
- Adaptable in a (very!) fast-paced and frequently changing environment.
- Strong organizational, project management, and analysis skills
Join one of the most advance high-tech-companies in the automotive sector. It is still a „Startup-Environement“ with a lot of opportunities.
- Competitve salary with bonuses and other grants
- 30 Days of annual leave
- Hybrid working environment
- Individual benefits
- working environment at the „cutting edge“ of mobility