Our customer is one of the leading international companies in developing AI mobility solutions and is creating the next generation of autonomous driving systems using deep learning and self-learning algorithms. With a revolutionary approach they transform from ADAS to full autonomy which will have a massive impact on the future of vehicle mobility
For the new subsidary in Munich, we are looking to hire a Computer Vision Expert (all genders) on a permanent basis.
Embark on a pivotal journey as an Algorithm Developer and Calibration Expert, where your contributions will be instrumental in crafting cutting-edge computer vision algorithms. Focused on both online and end-of-line calibration within the dynamic landscape of autonomous driving, your role holds the key to elevating the safety and efficiency of self-driving vehicles. Through your expertise, you will empower these vehicles to navigate with unparalleled accuracy and reliability in real-time scenarios, shaping the future of autonomous mobility.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design, implement, and optimise calibration algorithms, both on-line (i.e., from Optical Flow) and end-of-line (i.e., from charts), for autonomous driving systems.
- Develop and enhance computer vision models and techniques to accurately estimate the intrinsic and extrinsic calibration parameters, with and without GT data.
- Implement calibration and variable-estimation algorithms that ensure the continuous accuracy of the calibration model over time.
- Address challenges related to strong dynamical changes, unstable driving, bumpers, hard-braking, and real-time processing to achieve robust calibration estimation.
- Evaluate and integrate cutting-edge computer vision and machine learning libraries and frameworks into our automotive AI stack.
- Work closely with hardware and software engineers to ensure seamless integration of algorithms into our autonomous vehicles.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest research and advancements in online and end-of-line calibration to continually improve our technology.
- A Master’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Maths or a similar field.
- Proven experience in computer vision, specifically in calibration or related domains, with a focus on real-world applications.
- Excellent coding skills, with at least 5 years of experience in Python. Strong background in C++ is advantageous.
- Knowledge of state-of-the-art calibration algorithms and procedures.
- Self-learning academic background is advantageous.
- Understanding of Machine Learning and Deep Learning fundamentals.
- Mathematical Mastery: Exhibit a robust mathematical background, encompassing estimation theory, signal processing, numerical analysis, and integer optimization.
Join one of the most advance high-tech-companies in the automotive sector. It is still a „Startup-Environement“ with a lot of opportunities.
- Competitve salary with bonuses and other grants
- 30 Days of annual leave
- Hybrid working environment
- Individual benefits
- working environment at the „cutting edge“ of mobility