Our customer is one of the leading international companies in developing AI mobility solutions and is creating the next generation of autonomous driving systems using deep learning and self-learning algorithms. With a revolutionary approach they transform from ADAS to full autonomy which will have a massive impact on the future of vehicle mobility.
For the new subsidary in Munich, we are looking to hire a Integration Engineer Layer 4 (all genders) on a permanent basis.
Actively help to close the left gaps towards safe and affordable autonomous driving.
- Integrate proprietary L4 stack into a major development partner’s test vehicle and hardware.
- Problem-solve independently and in collaboration with representatives from the development partner
- SoC and multi-disciplinary system bring-up, sensor integration, and system configuration
- Integrate SW packages (OS, BSP, 3rd party libraries, applications) into the embedded platforms
- Methodically analyze, evaluate, profile, and debug perception and vehicle control software accuracy, performance, and capabilities across available platforms (SoCs, DSPs, and Machine-Learning accelerators)
- Write and develop Python scripts for end-to-end platform automation, including communication with hardware devices
- Create, set up, and visualize PoCs of new technologies over real vehicles
- Keep up and dive into new technology, debugging & instrumentation tools, microprocessors, and software development processes
- Potentially drive the test vehicle for validation and data collection
- B.Sc. in Computer Science/Software Engineering/Mechanical Engineering/EE/another relevant field in a leading university or equivalent impressive work experience
- Several Years of C/C++/Python experience
- Experience with operating systems for safety-requiring applications (Linux, RTOS, QNX)
- Experience integrating 3rd party software components
- Driver’s license valid in Germany
- Experience with automotive SoCs – Advantage
- Experience with ADAS Sensors (Cameras, Radars, LiDARs, Ultrasonic Sensors) – Advantage
Join one of the most advance high-tech-companies in the automotive sector. It is still a „Startup-Environement“ with a lot of opportunities.
- Competitve salary with bonuses and other grants
- 30 Days of annual leave
- Hybrid working environment
- Individual benefits
- working environment at the „cutting edge“ of mobility