Our customer is one of the leading international companies in developing AI mobility solutions and is creating the next generation of autonomous driving systems using deep learning and self-learning algorithms. With a revolutionary approach they transform from ADAS to full autonomy which will have a massive impact on the future of vehicle mobility.
For the new subsidary in Munich, we are looking to hire a Function Integration Engineer (all genders) on a permanent basis.
Step into the driver’s seat of innovation as you blend system engineering expertise with product management acumen. You’ll be the maestro of demo vehicles.
- Test vehicle builds hardware/software integrations, and maintain global AB test vehicle functionality.
- Own the full feature cycle: identify product gaps, define and work on data collection, analyze results, and plan “First Aid” solutions.
- Craft Python scripts for platform automation for in-car data logging.
- Create comprehensive product analysis reports, delivering insights that inform strategies and actions.
- Drive data-driven system behavior evaluation through metrics development.
- Serve as a technical liaison during partner demos, ensuring a polished and informative experience.
- B.Sc. in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering or related field, or standout work history.
- Proficiency in Python;
- Profound Experience with ADAS and EBA-Systems
- Linux environment knowledge.
- familiarity with C/C++ (Advantage).
- Experience with automotive SoCs and ADAS sensors (Camera, Radar, LiDAR, Ultrasonic) bonus.
- Strong analytical skills and proficiency in creating analysis reports.
- Strategic mindset for roadmap development and iteration planning.
- Willingness for occasional global travel.
Join one of the most advance high-tech-companies in the automotive sector. It is still a „Startup-Environement“ with a lot of opportunities.
- Competitve salary with bonuses and other grants
- 30 Days of annual leave
- Hybrid working environment
- Individual benefits
- working environment at the „cutting edge“ of mobility